Perfect In Case of Slips or Falls
Get Security and Protection for Yourself or Your Loved ones with our Medical Alert Systems.
Stay Safe in Your Own Home.
Don’t Delay – Call Today for More Info!
Call hours – Open 24/7
This advanced GPS-enabled mobile personal emergency response system empowers you to live an active, independent life, in or outside your home. In the event of an emergency, you’re one press of a button away from talking directly with an Emergency Hotline Agent, who can track your location, alert your family and caregivers, and ensure help is on the way.
Unlike any other GPS personal emergency response system, GPS Guardian Connect is integrated with MedicAlert protection, so you’ll get the utmost in security and assurance ” inside or out, 24/7.SOS Emergency Button
A press of a button signals for help and allows you to speak with an Emergency Hotline Agent directly through your device.
Real Time GPS Location Tracking
Help is always close at hand, even if you’re lost or unable to communicate your location. Our GPS technology will detect your location in real time so help can reach you as quickly as possible. Your personal emergency contacts will also be able to locate you on their computers and mobile devices.
24/7 Response Centre
An Emergency Hotline Agent is available to assist you any time, day or night. These trained professionals can contact Emergency Responders such as paramedics and police, and notify your personal emergency contacts on your behalf.
Auto Alerts to Family & Friends
You can choose up to four contacts to receive alerts in the event of a personal emergency, either through email or text messages ” whichever suits your needs.
Fall Detection Technology
When your device detects a fall it automatically sends an alert to our 24/7 Response Centre and to your personal emergency contacts – without having to press a button.
For those living with dementia, autism and many other conditions, wandering can be a constant concern. With Geo-Fence alerts, you’ll be notified if your family member wanders outside of the safe areas designated by you.
Benefits of Medical Alert System in Grenada California
These types of emergency systems have many benefits associated with them. One of the main benefits is that they provide help to individuals when they cannot get to a telephone to call emergency medical services. Since the medical alert devices are worn on their wrists or around their necks, all they have to do is to reach up and hit the designated button and they will be contacted with the medical alert company right away. This convenience is one benefit of the medical system.
Another benefit to the medical system is that it provides independence to individuals who may not have been able to live alone without such a device. By having this type of system in place, if the individual is a senior citizen they will feel confident in living alone as will their family members who know that a medical alert system is right by their side.
Medical alert devices are also quite reasonable in cost. Depending on the type of system one orders, they may have to pay for the devices in addition to a monthly monitoring fee. The prices will vary from company to company in Guam but overall the price is reasonable and is usually around $30 per month. When viewing everything that one gets for this price it can easily be justified and seen as a great deal.
Grenada Medical Alert System
Grenada Medical Alert System
8 out of
Questions about the Personal Emergency Response System
1. Does this medical alert system work with VOIP (voice over internet protocol) telephone services? If you have Comcast or Verizon cable at home, chances are that you might also be using them for your (home) phone service. If that’s the case, you are likely are using a VOIP plan (just as we do with Vonage, another major VOIP provider). Many of the traditional medical alert system providers recommend checking with your home (VOIP) phone provider to see whether they offer local 911 (and other) services. So keep this in mind, and ask*. (*Note: The alert system providers will know about their compatibility with the major phone service providers.)
2. What is the range of my alert system? MOST of the major medical alert system providers have the following components included in their “systems”. A base station and a pendent of some kind (necklace – worn around the neck, belt clip, or wrist watch like device. The myHalo system even has a chest strap). MOST of the pendants need to communicate (wirelessly) with a base station that is connected to your home phone line. So, you need to know the range of that pendant to the base station. Usually this range covers most normal sized homes, and is in the neighborhood of 400-600 feet. After installation be sure to test out the range inside (and outside) the home.
3. Does someone install this for me, or do I do it myself? Many manufacturers have sales/marketing representatives that will come to your home and install/test the system for you. They usually charge a one time set-up fee for this service so ask about that fee is ahead of time! If all they do is send the alert system to you, make sure there is ample literature (on and off line) for assistance with set-up AND testing. Always TEST your medical alert system before using it.
4. Do I need a land line to use this medical alert system? In most cases the answer will be YES, but there are a few exceptions. For example, The MobileHelp Medical Alert System has a small hand-held device that connects to AT&T Wireless for use outside the home (anywhere covered by AT&T). To use their pendant (small necklace) device around the home, you still need a land line however. Also, The Wellcore Personal Emergency Response System boasts the ability to interface with some cell phones to extend the range of their device outside the home.
5. Who staffs your call center, where are they located, and what are the average response times? OK, this is a bit of a loaded question, because “outsourcing” call centers has been a trend that many, many companies take advantage of. Frankly, I’ve found great service from call centers all over the world, and the only thing you need to be wary of here is PERFORMANCE.
Nearest Medical System to You In Siskiyou County 96038
How to pick the right one in CA
One can compare medical alert systems on the basis of value, cost-effectiveness and quality. Purchase price, monthly fee, and alert neighbor facility are some of the features that can be taken into consideration.
It is a common practice for companies to compare their medical alert systems with those produced by other companies. Besides, companies provide comparison of their own products. Some of these alert systems come with warranty whereas some do not have one. Many of these products are endorsed by major medical foundations.
Some medical alert systems are specifically designed to cater to seniors living alone or left alone frequently, while others cater to both elderly people and those with certain medical conditions. Emergency medical response systems for babysitters and woodworkers are among the alert systems with maximum utility value. Watch type systems hide their alert buttons under the face of a water-resistant, fully-functional wristwatch. Some other alert systems resemble jewelry and can be worn on the wrist or around the neck. Yet others can be mounted on the wall for convenient access.
While most medical alert systems have console units, some alert systems have no console unit. One of the best examples for an alert system without console is the cell phone type alert system, which directly sends messages to the monitoring center. The alert systems with console unit work indoors or outdoors up to 100 feet from the console unit. Wireless alert systems have adjustable infrared sensors that transmit signals up to 1200 feet, and detect motion up to 30 feet away. Some medical alert systems inform the subscriber during dialing, shutdown, system test, and battery test.
To compare medical alert systems on the basis of battery life, the working time ranges from 18 to 24 hours without any power supply. Motion detector and fall sensor are additional equipments available with most medical alert devices.
How a Medical Alert System helps you?
If you are looking for a medical alert system to protect an elderly loved one, be sure to do your homework. There are a lot of companies out there that offer personal emergency response systems with a number of features and benefits that are very useful and others with serious limitations. For example medical alert phones may be a practical solution for your elderly loved one if they are comfortable with the technology and you believe that they are not in a great risk of falling in becoming incapacitated. A medical alert phone is more or less a wireless phone that you can program with an auto dial feature. It allows the user to carry the telephone around and be able to present auto dial button and be connected with friends, relatives or emergency response professionals but it does require them to be able to access the telephone, operate the telephone and communicate with the person that they’re calling.
The trouble with these medical alert phones is that in the event of a sudden illness, fainting or slip and fall the elderly user may not be able to find, use or even remember that they have the phone. On the plus side, these systems are cheaper than medical monitoring systems as there is no monthly monitoring service to pay for. By getting your senior citizen a reliable mobile phone and preprogramming personal contact numbers into autodial you pretty much accomplish the same effect. We’re not knocking these phones we just want to point out that while they give the user access to a telephone service remotely the system is only as strong as its weakest link.
When an elderly person falls chances are they are going to be disoriented. If they are too confused to find and operate a remote medical alert phones they will not be able to use this system to summon help.
A more practical solution is a medical alert system that can be activated using a pushbutton that is worn around the neck as a pendant or on the wrist like a watch. These medical alarm systems will allow your parent to maintain an independent lifestyle because you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that they can get help simply by pushing a button.